The club has its own hut, just outside Achnasheen in the Lochcarron valley. It is free for members of the club to use.
It is also available to book by other clubs affiliated to Mountaineering Scotland or British Mountaineering Council. These clubs can book up to 16 spaces, all fitted with mattresses. (An additional 6 spaces are reserved for JMC members at all times.) The rate is £7pppn. Please check the availability calendar (below) and then e-mail the hut custodian, stating the dates you would like to stay and the number of people.
You can also download the brochure.
- Kitchen with two cookers (10 rings) and a large oven, plus a wide range of pots, crockery, utensils, cutlery etc.
- Separate living room with a large open fire (bring your own coal).
- Two dormitories and two toilet rooms.
- Lighting and water purification by renewable energy system (but no power sockets, fridge, etc).
- Good mobile signal with internet; great views of the mountains.
For a brief history of Inver croft, click here.